Sunday, August 10, 2008

Brevity is my Soul

Just a quick update on my technological demons:

Day five of no internet at home.

Yesterday somebody cut the phone lines at the cafe I've been using.

I'm on now at another cafe, but leaving soon to get some cleaning done at home.

Can't use school internet, because my bus pass is broken and can't be fixed on weekends. Not that they know how to fix it. Tuesday they will probably give me a fourth bus pass and insist that the other ones were just defective cards. Then I will punch them all in the face.

Tomorrow my home internet should be working again and I can blag more detailedly. About, among other things, the FANTASTIC Eddie Izzard show last night.

By the way, if you owe me money for any reason, I could really use it! I checked my bank account balance this morning for the first time since the internet went away, and it scared me.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

most polite request for money...ever.

go punch the bus ticket people and take their money.