Saturday, December 6, 2008

Meme time

So I've been meme-tagged, and I need to pass it along. The rules request that I link to the various blogs of my friends and acquaintances and ask them to link back here, but in the interests of preserving the shreds of my anonymity, I will refrain.

However,


The rules:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.


3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.


4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.


5. If you don’t have 7 blog friends, or if someone else already took dibs, then tag some unsuspecting strangers.


7 facts about me:


A. I have undergone eye surgery three times, the most recent being ten years ago. Each time, I cried blood for a while afterward.

B. I am astonishingly good at Tetris, due to a complete lack of social skills in elementary school.

C. I have an extremely sensitive stomach, but I like food so much that I don't care. I therefore get frequent horrible stomach aches.

D. I am much more willing to do things if I feel someone else will be upset with me if the things remain undone. Left to my own devices, I laze.

E. I have a near-pathological fear of roller coasters and all other high-speed conveyances, because I am a control freak at heart and those are not controlled by me. I don't trust them not to kill me.

F. I despise the sound of my own voice, but I adore singing.

G. My personality and tastes change drastically depending on my surroundings. Especially if I find you attractive, I will usually adapt to your preferences and pastimes. I don't see this as dishonest; my desires actually do change to blend better with my companions. I do see it as a problem sometimes.


Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to duplicate this meme on your own internet diaries: Rainbow Brite, Trousers, une pipe, Gris...oh, anybody who reads this. Please don't link back here though; I want to keep snooping undergraduates from having any way into my sanctum sanctorum.

Also, in case you were wondering, things ain't so hot right now. I may post on this at some point, or I may not, but I could use some happy thoughts coming my way. Or some happy whisky.

1 comment:

skrelnek said...

The happy thoughts flow your way in a constant stream, but I can certainly come up with some happy whiskey!