Today had highs and lows. A few of them:
1. Armenian string cheese. Clearly a high.
2. Overslept for the first time in...two years? More? Low.
3. Pillow Talk, starring Doris and Rock, plus Tony Randall, Thelma Ritter, Mary McCarty, and others. Very, very high.
4. Had some abrasive moments at work. Felt shitty all day as a result. Tried to combat this with Reese's peanut butter cups. Felt sick on top of shitty as a result. Low.
5. One of my wonderful temporary coworkers is staying around an extra several months! High!
6. Missed a call from a friend I hadn't spoken to in ages and really wanted to talk to. Low.
That's all I think I want to go into here and now. But hey, getting back into the blog is a high too. We'll see if that sticks.