Tonight the Mysterious X and I watched the utterly brilliant Queen of Outer Space, starring Zsa Zsa Gabor. During this movie, I learned several interesting facts:
1. 1957 + 22 years = 1985
2. If a planet's gravity is similar to Earth's gravity, that planet has a breathable atmosphere.
3. If you suffer from radiation burns, you will instantly become a homicidal tyrant.
4. Women are nothing without children.
5. If your friend is being attacked by a giant rubber spider, you should light the spider on fire.
6. One must always wear gloves when canoodling with a girl one intends to abandon for the first Venusian to cross one's path.
Life lessons, to be sure.