Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm still here

I've been letting this blog languish for a while. I have also been letting the dissertation languish. Today I got back into the diss, so it seemed appropriate to also get back into the blog.

Goal: a full-length draft of Chapter 4 by Thursday, first body section of Chapter 3 by Friday

Goal: a blog post that could not fit into a tweet by Monday, probably about the conference I just attended last week/weekend.

For those of you who are in Los Angeles, I'll be playing baroque cello in a free concert on Friday night; let me know if you want details! For those of you who are in New York, I'll be there in a week. For those of you who are in one of those strange places that is neither NY nor LA, let's figure out when we can see each other; I miss you.

1 comment:

Russell K. said...

I'm in D.C. And I miss you.