Sunday, February 3, 2008

Functional

Today was remarkably productive. I liked that. Let's see if I can keep it up tomorrow.

Today also was marked by a notable lack of depression. There were some moments of pensive pondering, and occasional exasperation, but none spiraled down. This is very good.

In self-analysis today, I wondered if my aversion to hearing people say my name is connected to my antipathy toward spending time in my own room. There isn't necessarily a link, but they seem to be signs of something similar.


I had a wonderful time last night at the Normandie Room. I met a third bartender, Nikole, watched Mame with Xandra, ate pizza with her, Zarah, and Zarah's Lauren, and drank more than I should have. It was quite pleasant.


That's really about it for tonight. Brain isn't vomiting much, and I appreciate it.

No comments: